of different shades...

Saturday, November 19, 2005

The Begining

As a communications trainer, the biggest toll that your mind takes is self manipulation. You have to kill your individuality, or at least subdue it to make sense to people who want and need to learn to communicate. Guess this looks like a good place to make a venting ground and restore my individuality every night after the day's work.
There are a million things to say, but I would begin with the issue that is closest to my heart and mind i.e. books. The stories arriving from the training rooms are the ones, however, that are more far reaching vis-a-vis the entire phenomenon of blogging.
I lost a lot of time and energy today trying to figure out this means of communication and now no amount of self-training is making me ressurect my own thought process (I even train people to get them tight :C ). B Back

No comments: